From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith
G., M.D. via groups.io
Sent: December 18, 2021 04:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: becoming reacquainted with jaws

hi,
After five years of having only an iPhone, I now have a PC with jaws 2022
installed. It is clear that I have forgotten a lot.
what advice would you recommend for best ways to become reacquainted with
basic jaws keyboard commands, primarily on the desktop as a start.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Keith