moderated Re: becoming reacquainted with jaws

Chris Hill

This might help:
https://support.freedomscientific.com/Content/Documents/Manuals/JAWS/Keystrokes.pdf

I don't know if it was the whole thing, but I found a bit of this pretty helpful with office, and printed it out in Braille for my own use.

CH

On 12/18/2021 15:34, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via groups.io wrote:
hi,
After five years of having only an iPhone, I now have a PC with jaws 2022 installed. It is clear that I have forgotten a lot.
what advice would you recommend for best ways to become reacquainted with basic jaws keyboard commands, primarily on the desktop as a start.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Keith