From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 1:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365 question

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there's a way for me to find out if my email accounts
are
included when my dad pays for Office 365? I'm asking because when I was
asking
about my Outlook.com account issue someone asked if I have a subscription to
Office 365 or if I'm using a free Outlook.com account; if I'm using a free
account then subscribing might solve my issue so I'd really like to be able
find out. Really hope someone can help me!! Using latest versions of Jaws,
Office 365 and Windows 10. Thanks
Madison