From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 8:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: System Mechanic

I recently purchased the software System Mechanic. It is a package offered by AOL for cleaning up your hard drive.

I downloaded it and discovered that JAWS was not able to identify the buttons, or the controls on the application.

Has anyone used System Mechanic, and how did you get JAWS to interact with the controls.

I have not contacted the manufacturer, because I think that they would not even know what I am talking about.

I have uninstalled the software pending a resolution to this issue.

I am considering having a sighted person share the screen and operate the system for me. I don't really want to do that. So, any help would be appreciated.