moderated Re: Question About Windows 11 and File Explorer

Curtis Chong

Good morning:

It is unfortunate that JAWS doesn’t speak anything here. Another change made that requires some adjustment, I guess.

Thank you for checking this out.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

On Dec 15, 2021, at 5:42 PM, Kevin Minor <kminor65@...> wrote:

Hi Curtis.

When you’re in File Explorer, press ALT. JAWS doesn’t say anything, but once you hit that key, hit RIGHT ARROW twice. You’ll be on the icon you’re wanting.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly