moderated I Cannot Delete from My Blue Mountain Addressbook

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

I use Blue Mountain to send e-cards to people.  Blue  Mountain has an addressbook of the contacts you send e-cards to.  Used to, deleting would be real easy, but now it has changed.  When I get into the addressbook I check the person whose name I want to delete.  At the top of the list there is a “delete selected,” button.  I hit the Enter key on this button, but the person whose name I checked does not delete.  Instead, there is a delete dialog by every person’s name.  When I find the name of the person I want to delete I hit the Enter key on the dialog by that person’s name but it does not delete.  Have any of you ever used Blue Mountain?  If so, do you know how to delete someone from their addressbook using JAWS?

Rick Miller