From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: F6 being announced

Hi, I’m looking at an Component that puts JAWS into Application mode.

Then I hear “press F6 to access the search pane.

Tie issue is that developer doesn’t know why this F6 message is happening. Is this a product of using Application mode/ I tried this in File Explorer and did not get this message.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be interesting and most appreciated.