From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 2:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Searching in Outlook - Office365

Hello Don:

Are you interested in searching the specific folder or all email folders when invoking the CTRL+E command? I find that another seemingly more effective way to search within a folder is to invoke Outlook’s Advanced Find feature: CTRL+SHIFT+F. That one seems to work better for me.

If, however, you want to still use CTRL+E, you first have to change the search parameters to search only the folder you are in. You control this by going into Outlook Options and then into Search.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong