moderated Re: Word 365 Quick Access

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 01:33 PM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:
I am using Office 2016 retail version on my home laptop and I do have the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT).  Since you are sighted, look in the very top left of the toolbars, above the ribbon tabs.
-
And I had forgotten what that area is called.  I know it's there, but I actually know very few people, regardless of visual status, that use it, and that's probably why I'd forgotten that was its official name.

There is no "wrong way" to use features offered by any program, and now it's abundantly clear what specific feature was being asked about, for which I thank you.