From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 10:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 365 Quick Access

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 12:11 PM, Mark Arnold ABG wrote:

The Subject clearly states, “Word.”

-
Indeed.  But I'm not the only participant in this topic that was uncertain whether that was a "write-o" or not.  Hence the request for clarification.

Clearly the Quick Access feature in Word is recent, as I've never encountered it yet.  But I still have 2016 on my machines since it's still in support and does what I need for it to do.

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114