From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 365 Quick Access

Thanks Curtis for the advice.  FYI, when I activate the Quick Access Tool Bar, here are my options: Auto Save Button, Save Button, Type to Search, The Email Account I am signed in, My Benefits Button and Coming SoonButton.  Only other thing I can think of that might make a difference is that I am using the virtual ribbon option with JAWS.

Thanks again to the List for assistance,

Mark