From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 8:27 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Word 365 Quick Access

Group,

I want to add the Envelope Dialog to the Quick Access Bar.  I found the Envelope Dialog via the ribbon and located the Envelope Dialog.  I activated the context menu and added it to the Quick Access Bar.  Funny thing, JAWS does not read it as an option.  I rechecked my steps and the option to add Envelopes to the Quick Access Bar now states “unavailable.  Hope that all made sense…  I should add I am running Windows 11 with the latest build of JAWS.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Mark