moderated Re: Word 365 Quick Access

I think the original question was actually about MS-Word, although that was not abundantly clear, that's for sure.  There's an awful lot of mixing of terminology, so you're probably correct that Outlook is under discussion.

I don't really recall ever having seen anything like "quick access" in Word.

More information and clarification is needed.