moderated Re: Outlook.com email account issue/question

Jeff Christiansen

Not sure if there was a useful answer, but this may require a web log on and a check of settings from there regarding any filters or privileges that need setting or un-selecting.

I do not use this type account but would be interested in the resolve.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris via groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 6:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook.com email account issue/question

Im not surprised you are being blocked, when you continuously send the same message to multiple email addresses

What do you think people are going to do when you insist on spamming the same  message all over the place???

Yes, Thats right, mark as junk!

So change your emailing practices if you dont want to be annoying