Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 12:00 PM
Subject: Question on how can i retrieve an email address?

Good afternoon everyone,

Is there anyway that I can read an email address?  I’ve tried doing this using the alt key number 1 while in an open message, but I’m not able too arrow through the address Caracter by Caracter, for me too copy it down in braille, so this is why I’m asking. He is someone   who is a volunteer reader, that I’d like too send an  electronic  gift card too for Christmas, as a thank you for taking time out   of his work             schedule    too reading my mail.