moderated Creating a Jaws Keyboard Manager file for specific apps

James Malone <james.malone93502@...>

Hi guys,
I've been wanting to create custom keyboard manager files for specific
applications, but can't figure out how to do it? In years past, I seem
to recall being able to run keyboard manager from the insert plus f2
menu and then going new keymap and selecting a custom app from there.
I could be totally wrong, but I see no way to create a new keymap file
for a given application outside what is in the new keymap list.
How am I best to go about doing this? I'm sure I'm just missing
something seriously obvious somewhere, this is my first time using
Jaws in probably 12/13 years