moderated Re: I Cannot Use National Day Calendar's Home Page Anymore with JAWS

Bill White

Hi, Rick. I encountered the same problems as did you when going to,

https://nationaldaycalendar.com

The page is extremely unresponsive to any screen reader, including Narrator. I had better luck when I removed the S from the https: link. Try loading the link below without the S, and wait until the page loads, and begins reading the links.

http://nationaldaycalendar.com

Bill White

billwhite92701@...