moderated Outlook.com email account issue/question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
About two months ago I created an Outlook.com email account because I was tired
of the email account that I have with our ISP (which is the account that I'm
sending this message from) either blocking messages or marking messages that
aren't junk as junk even though I've marked them as not junk so many times. I
hate worrying about whether or not I'll receive a message, which is why I
decided to create an Outlook.com account. Anyway, now for my issue/question,
with my Outlook.com account sometimes it'd let me send messages and other times
they wouldn't go through and then my account would get locked because they
thought I was doing something bad when I wasn't. The last time this happened I
got a message telling me to sign into my account, but I've been avoiding doing
this for fear that I'm just going to keep having the same issue which I really
don't want to continue to have to deal with. I've called the MS Disability
Answer Desk twice regarding this, and they've been able to unlock my account but
both times they haven't told me why this happens or if there's anything that I
can do to prevent this from happening in the future. So for anyone who has or
has had an Outlook.com account have you ever had this issue? If so, any idea
what I can do to prevent this from happening again? If no one else has had this
issue then what did I do wrong? If anyone else has ideas please share them also.
I really don't want to get rid of my account; and I really want to have all of
my emails going to one address as checking two inboxes is annoying. I hate
accessing mail on the web.
Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Really hope someone
can help me, any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Madison