moderated Re: Jaws2022 to disable Jaws2021 to use

Soronel Haetir

Shut down jaws 2022 (if running) by hitting jaws+f4 followed by enter
if needed to confirm

Start jaws 2021 (I use win+r then type j "jaws2021" followed by
hitting the enter key).

Hit jaws+j

Go to options -> basics and hit the enter key

Hit alt+j to trigger the "automatically start jaws button"

Set the dialog controls to match your desired settings then hit the
enter key. (I suggest at least checking the "Start JAWS at the logon
screen" box and "Always" for "Start JAWS after logon for this user")

Hit the enter key

Hit alt+y if you get a UIA confirmation dialog

Hit the enter key and jaws 2021 should now run by default instead of jaws 2022

On 12/12/21, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:
I’m using laptop computer I meant to said in here that I don’t want to
use jaws2022 and want to used jaws2021

When I was on jaws2022 windows I press alt-o then arrow to basic press
enter can’t remember exact word I press tab key 2 time tonot have jaws
something where the box is checks so I press spacebar to have the box say
not check then I press tab it say all users and etc where it have box
check then I press tab to OK button press enter

wWheen I press insert –f4 key to unload jaws2022 I press spacebar then I
press windows key –r to type in jaws2021 it loaded jaws2021 to come on

When I either shut down or restart the computer jaws2022 still come on not
jaws2021

Addison