moderated Re: Windows 11 Task Bar Question

Ben Moxey

Hey Mark

You can also hold the Windows key and use the number row to open pinned Apps on your Taskbar. For example, the second pinned App on my Taskbar is Microsoft Edge, so I can hold the Windows key and press 2 to launch Edge from anywhere.

Check out this great tutorial from Dan Clark:

Pin and Arrange Apps on the Taskbar

Cheers

Ben