moderated Re: Word press with jaws

Karina Castro

Hello Ralph, your acknowledgement about html and css could be very util for you sometimes, for example with editting posts and pages in Wordpress.  So, Do you have installed Wordpress in your own hosting with your own domain, or, are you using wordpress.com only?  Each one of them is different to proceed.

El 9/12/2021 a las 21:55, musiime ralph escribió:
Thank you everyone for your support. I am just a beginner. I have basic knowledge in HTML and CSS. I want to start building websites using word press. Can someone guide me from the start. I have never used it. In other words, I want someone to guide me from scratch. Thank you

--
Salu2, Kari