moderated Re: checked spoken after every file and item

Kevin Minor

Hi.

First, what version of Windows are you using?

I had the same problem with Windows 11 and the latest JAWS. I checked folder options, and the option for checked items wasn’t on.

Eventually, I totally turned my laptop off. When I rebooted, the problem was gone. I have no idea if something else happened before that.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly