From: "Niall Gallagher" <niall.j.gallagher.91@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:12
Subject: Re: JAWS 13.0.852 Update Available

Could I ask somewhat of a rookie question.... How do you create a restore
point? is it a backup of your system or just JAWS?

Regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2012, at 5:15 PM, "Cristobal" <crismunoz54@gmail.com> wrote:

So far, so good. I haven't noticed any substantive improvements, but I
haven't as of yet found anything that may have been broken either. I
created
a restore point beforehand just in case though.