moderated Re: Jaws reverts back too Jaws 2021, even though I installed the latest Jaws 2022.

Steve Nutt

It sounds like you have that keystroke Control Alt J set up for JAWS 2021.

JAWS doesn’t set that keystroke up by default, so you  must have done it.

Go into the properties of your JAWS 2021 icon, go to the Shortcut tab and check that the keystroke is Control Alt J. If it is, press delete on it, then that keystroke will be undefined.

Now pop in the JAWS 2022 properties and define that key in the Shortcut tab. Now when you press Control Alt J, 2022 will open.

You can also go to the Run menu, Windows and R, and type without the quotes “jaws2022” and press enter, and that version of JAWS will be loaded.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close