Re: Google Drive

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

I just signed up but haven't played around yet. I see it this way it's
5 GB for free which adds to the 14 GB free cloud storage I already
have. so between dropbox, skydrive, Mweb and Google drive I now have
19 GB and it's free.

On 4/24/12, Cristobal <crismunoz54@gmail.com> wrote:
So, it looks like the long rumored Google Drive is for real. Google even
specifically mentions that screen reader users will be able to use it. I
havent' had a chance to play with it, but I'm going to guess that they're
only refering to the storage aspects and not the Google Docs part that have
so far been a screen reading disaster. Has anyone been able to try it out
yet? They even talk about OCR recognition.

Considering that it offers way more free storage than Dropbox, I think I
may
give it a shot especially once they put out their IOS app. Below is the
Google Blog update. I came across it via Lifehacker.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/introducing-google-drive-yes-really.h
tml#!/2012/04/introducing-google-drive-yes-really.html