From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 6:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Bypassing certain keys in a specific application?

Hi there list,
I've started using Jaws again recently after not using it for at least a good decade, so I'm still catching up to speed here.
Basically though, I'm wanting to bypass certain keys and have that key passed through to the application. Is this something I am able to do/how would I be able to do it?
Regards,
James