moderated Re: Deleting off of the desk top

Gerald Levy

Focus on the desktop icon you want to delete, then press the context menu key or Shift-F10, and scroll to the delete option.  This only deletes the desktop shortcut, not the program or file itself.

Gerald

On 12/8/2021 7:00 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:
Hi, I seem to be having trouble deleting things off of my desk top. When I
hit the delete key, Jaws says lost focus. I guess I am not doing this
correctly. Any alternative to delete 5 or more files at a time but not in
order? Thank you so much to everyone here for helping us. Andy and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970