moderated Re: Jaws and Win 10 problem

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 12:41 PM, Norman Waddington wrote:
I thought there was a Jaws update to fix it but I could be wrong.
-
Joseph has already indicated that Microsoft and Vispero have declared the issue fixed.  This was no surprise to me, as these sorts of issues tend to get top priority and, often, are fairly straightforward for the involved entities to fix.