moderated Re: Jaws and Win 10 problem

Joseph,

            Thanks.  I hadn't even thought of that.  But since a workaround was given it was the "did it get fixed?" part of the original quesiton that threw me.  The only messages about this that I did see included the fix.

             I also didn't see this announcement as saying that Windows Update did anything, specifically, to JAWS files but that there was an issue with JAWS files "playing well" with Windows after the update.

             It was also one of those things where only some people experienced the issue, and those who did would know it, and those who didn't need not pay any attention.