moderated Re: moving files from a folder

Steve Nutt

Hi Brian,

That’s a great explanation and one that I don’t think a lot of visually impaired or blind people realise, that the file is not moved or changed at the point you hit Control X, so if you change your mind, simply don’t do a Control V.

Also, if you paste it into the wrong folder, you can always cut and paste again, so I see no problem with cut and paste, as opposed to copy and paste, and I use both.

All the best

Steve

All the best

Steve