moderated Re: moving files from a folder

Steve Nutt

Press Windows and R, then type the drive letter, followed by a colon. That is to say, if you want to get to Drive C:, type c: and press enter.

If you want to get directly into a folder, and you know its name, you can type c:\foldername, where foldername is the name of your folder.

If you type the word Documents in the run Window, you will land in the documents folder. If you type Pictures, Music or Videos, you will do the same.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close