From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Sunday, December 5, 2021 7:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving files from a folder

Hi Bill, I will try that method. When I did do a copy through windows10 the file would then be in the two folders. I would then delete it from the folder I copied it from. It then deleted the file in both folders. I would go to the recycle bin and recover it. I just wonder where some of these files that I did a cut and paste went as they don’t exist in the folder I cut from or the folder I pasted it in. Thanks, Kevin