Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2021 8:44 PM
Subject: moving files from a folder

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10 and Jaws2022. I’m moving files from one folder to another through windows explorer. I put the cursor on the file name. Then I use the Jaws cursor and place cursor on the file name. I then press the right mouse key. I get the options to copy, cut and so on. I move to cut and press enter. I then move to the new folder. The folder I want is with in multiple folders. For example there is a main folder. Within that folder is then folder 1. Within that folder is folder 1a. I need to put the file in folder 1a. The file is on the clip board. Once at the folder 1a I paste in. I make sure it is in the folder before moving out of folder 1a. It shows up. I go and do something else and then come back to folder 1a. The file I cut and pasted is not in folder 1a. Also there are times I create a sub folder, it shows up and when I go out and come back it no longer exists. What would be causing this to happen? I check other sub folders and the file is no where.

Thanks,

Kevin