moderated changing the order of emails

Judy

Hi, I had some trouble  and my email client stopped working, but with the help of a sighted friend I got it back, but without all my folders I created and the emails are listed in a different order than I’ve always used. Right now the new ones are on top; I’ve always had it that the new ones were on the bottom, but it’s been so long that I can’t figure out how to change  the order back. It kind of drives me crazy this way. How can I turn it around. Using Win 10, outlook 2010 and jaws 2019. Thanks. Judy & Libby