moderated Re: Open Book Save As Audio

Mike B.

Yes, that's right.  While in OB from the file menu you select, open..., then navigate to the file and open it then wait for the file to be fully processed then continue.  The conversion won't continue until the file is fully processed.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2021 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Open Book Save As Audio

Mike,
I downloaded your files, and I'll save them in my open drive account, in case either of us needs them in the future.
Looks like I may not need them though.
I know I haven't had to resort to this in the past, but my install from yesterday did work, but I had to open a file in Open bBook to make it work.
I know that in the past, I just opened open book, and went into edit mode, and pasted the contents of a file into it, but that doesn't work.
Anyway, I appreciate you sending the installers.
Glenn