moderated Re: fastest way to get host name of browser URL

leonard morris

You can use the caps lock key for your jaws insert You can use the caps lock key for your jaws insert keykey

On Dec 3, 2021, at 7:55 AM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I didn't know about Insert + A. but my laptop has an awkward insert key that requires a difficult hand movement.  To get the insert functionality, I have to press function with one hand and the print screen key with another. thoughts on that?