Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2021 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: Open Book Save As Audio

Hi Mike,
I've done this at least 50 times over the past 15 years or so, so it isn't that I don't know how.
I just cannot figure out why the option is unavailable.
Hoping someone here might know.
I wonder if it is because I'm using the Eloquence voice that comes with Open Book, instead of the windows TTS.
Thanks.