moderated Re: kitty wireless.

leonard morris

Have you checked out visible to see if they have any offers for phones And I would just wait a few months because you’ll probably see a newer SE model next year 2022.

On Dec 2, 2021, at 8:10 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Hi Jim, I've never heard of such company how much are they offering you to go with them like what are they saying that your bill would be per month?

On Dec 1, 2021, at 4:45 PM, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Hi all, is anyone using this service for your I Phone? I have Verizon
at the moment, as does my wife. It looks to be cheaper. How does it work with iPhone? I have the iPhone  SE, and the ad says I can get the iPhone 20 for free. Any comments? Jim