moderated Re: DWM Notification Window

Bill White

Hi, Justin and Dave. One setting in Windows which relates to this topic is "How Long Should Notifications Stay Open". This can be accessed either through Control Panel, or through Windows Settings (Windows key plus I).

Change How Long Notifications Stay Open

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Navigate to, and open Ease of Access Center.

3. Navigate to, and open, Use the computer without a display.‑

4. TAB to, and open, How long should Windows notification dialog boxes stay open?

5. Choose a value longer than the default. I chose 30 seconds.

Alternat Way To Change How Long Notification Windows Stay Open

1. Press windows+i.

2. TAB once, arrow to and spacebar on Ease of Access Center.

3. TAB once to display, and press SPACE BAR.

4. TAB (9 times) to Show notifications for Combo box.

5. Arrow to the time desired. I chose 30 seconds.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...