From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 8:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: DWM Notification Window

sSeasons Greetings:  Is anyone familiar with the subject notification?

It is new to me and showed up after a restart that was necessitated after  losing speech.

I’m no Power User and the little research I did on line prompted me to seek the help  of list members for some advice.

For the moment,  all seems normal with my use of the latest JAWS and current Windows 10.

Thanks very much for any help.  Mitch

The wisest man is he who does not fancy that he is so at all. -Nicolas Boileau-Despr, poet and critic (1 Nov 1636-1711)

Sent from Mail for Windows