From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 9:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question regarding that tandem problem that people were having with Jaws.

Good     morning everyone,

Would anyone here have any updates or information, as too whether or not, The tandem issue that jaws was experiencing has gotten resolved?  I’m asking, because I may need them too do a tandem session on my computer, too   address a serial number license conflict issue  between my computer, and the Jaws  serial number  that was issued too the one that they gave my girlfriend.  We both have the yearly license, but their seems too be a mix up.