From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Justice
Sent: 28 November 2021 14:31
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Tandem down?

Yes, same here.

Rick

----- Original Message -----

From: Mike B.

Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:47 AM

Hi Señor Justice,

I was able to get a meeting using any version of Jaws older than J2020 that supported tandem I had installed on my computer.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 10:48 PM

Hi Bill,

What version of Jaws are you using?

I have found that I can not get a connection using Jaws 2020, 2021 and 2022,

using the most recent builds.

HTH,

Rick