From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS Tandem down?

Hi Señor Justice,

I was able to get a meeting using any version of Jaws older than J2020 that supported tandem I had installed on my computer.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 10:48 PM

Hi Bill,
What version of Jaws are you using?
I have found that I can not get a connection using Jaws 2020, 2021 and 2022,
using the most recent builds.

HTH,
Rick