From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
Subject: numbers
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021, 1:58 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
You could go back into the Settings Center while you have the same
application running and change them back to what they were before, if
you remember them.
Or, if you go into the ENU folder of the Jaws version you're running,
file path below:
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2021\Settings\enu
and look for the program you changed the settings of, i.e Word, you
would look for the, Word.JCF file.  If you delete this file this will
put Word back to it's default JAWS settings in the Settings Center.
Any time you modify an application it creates a, JCF, file in the ENU
folder of the particular JAWS version you're running at the time of the
settings change, and any other changes that you make down the road are
reflected in this same JCF file.
Stay safe & take care.  Mike.