Sent: Friday, November 26, 2021 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: numbers

Mike,

So, once you've used INSERT + 6 to create application-specific settings, how are those managed going forward?  And by that I mean particularly how would you edit those and, just as importantly, how would you delete them entirely just for one application.

I'd imagine after doing the tweaks these have to be saved under some name, and are known as some thing (e.g., profile, app specific settings, etc.)

I have not played with JAWS in a while and never had occasion to deal with this specific aspect since most of my clients were entirely new to JAWS and teaching the basics of day-to-day use took precedence over all else.