moderated VLC Media Player

mona

This is my tale of woes.  I downloaded “The Nine Lives of Christmas” and couldn’t find it in my Hallmark folder.  When I did a search for it, it appeared to be in the VLC folder and I couldn’t delete it.  So, I deleted the entire VLC folder.  I enjoy using VLC and tried installing one that said it was for windows but it also asked me to install kernel exe.  It told me how to go to an older version but I got confused.  Help please!!

Mona

Thanks for all the help I’ve received before this last question.  Some times I believe I forget to reply to the sender so I am taking this time to tell everyone thanks.