moderated Re: This Resume Reading Button Is Still Popping Up

Chris Hill

Find it in the list of programs in add/remove programs, hit space on it to expand, hit advanced and then repair.

On 11/23/2021 15:23, Rick Miller wrote:

How do you repair Office?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: This Resume Reading Button Is Still Popping Up

On my machine, it is gone if you don't click it almost immediately.  If yours is different, you may need to repair office.

On 11/23/2021 13:00, Rick Miller wrote:

But how long does it take?   I am still having another problem.  For experimentation I have been trying to print a two-page document, but although the document is showing in its entirety on the screen only one page is printing.

Rick Miller