moderated Re: Loading a webpage, why is JAWS chatty?

Mark

Udo, I appreciate your explanation as it helps me understand a little more of what's going on.    Here's the description of the Enable Accessible Notification Events. Is it the right setting?  "When this check box is selected, Windows generated accessible event notifications will be spoken and provided in Braille using Flash Messages. An example of where you will hear these types of notifications include certain areas in Microsoft Office, such as Business Bars. This check box is selected by default."