From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of betina vega
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 11:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: focus 40 blu braille display not connection to JAWS

Hi, all:

I am using a Focus 40 display, 4th generation with JAWS 2022, and Windows 11. I have tried connecting via bluetooth, and it works. But If I try connecting it via USB, it does not work.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

On 11/18/21, Milton Ota <mota1252@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Are you using JAWS 2022 with your windows 11?

Did you hear a connect sound when you connected the Focus to the computer?

Have you searched the Device Manager to see if it shows up there?

Are you using the provided cable with your Focus? The tip that goes
into the Focus 4 Generation is a micro usb tip.