moderated A Problem with Word I Can't Resolve with JAWS

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

Can any of you help?

Yesterday while attempting to use mail-merge with the most updated version of Word I noticed that envelopes weren’t printing properly.  Now whenever I try to open any Word document the first thing that pops up is a Resume Reading button which is not accessible to JAWS, as far as I am concerned, and JAWS will not read a full Word document, nor will my printer be able to print out the entire document.  Because this Resume Reading button has no JAWS keystroke, can any of you give me some advice as to how to go about trying to resolve this on my own.

Rick Miller